Comprehensive Training for Shipping Professionals
Business of Shipping – returns with a new venue & added value package
Seatrade Academy’s highly successful Business of Shipping course is returning to Dubai this 25-28th November 2012 in a new venue with an added value package.
As well as 4 days of intensive learning, delegates can now benefit from:
- A 10% Discount to attend Seatrade Middle East Maritime and Indian Subcontinent Awards 2012. Held the night before the exhibition opens (26 Nov). This prestigious event is held at The Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai
- An invitation to attend the Welcome Reception of Seatrade Middle East Maritime. An invitation only event that gives a unique networking opportunity with industry players
- A 1 day conference full delegate place for the 3rd day of the Seatrade conference programme at Seatrade Middle East Maritime. This includes full access to the Technical Session, hosted by DNV, as well as the Ship Recycling session in the afternoon.
- The Business of Shipping course is being held at the Holiday Inn Al Barsha, Dubai, for the first time and registration for delegates is now available (click through to registration page on Business of Shipping page).
The Seatrade Academy, which is held in conjunction with the world renowned Cambridge Academy of Transport, is ideal for anyone involved in the shipping industry.New entrants to the industry whose job responsibilities depend on the rapid absorption of specialist knowledge
- Middle to senior managers seeking a new perspective
- Top executives wishing for a clearer understanding of the way ahead
Previous attendees have given consistent positive feedback:
“The course content was very good – comprehensive across all types of vessels and shipping transactions. Bringing in the piracy element was also appreciated. I have recommended this course to my colleagues.”
Andrew Broomhead, Chief Financial Officer, Pacific Basin Shipping Limited.
For further information or to register your interest click here.